Saturday, February 07, 2009

Mordheim: Yet another band...

First of all, sorry for the lack of updates. I troubled myself with painting horses (some of which will appear in another posting), and had a busy time, job-related. Today I managed at least to take a few shots of my latest efforts. I was keen to finally show them here, and I took the pictures before varnishing them (which should be done over night). Admittedly, the pics are bit crappy, too - my excuses for that.

Anyway, to begin with the last one finished, here's the first Orc I ever painted. He was excavated at Lead Mountain these days and I simply wanted to paint him soon. He's one of those Mercenary Orcs produced by Wargames Foundry; and since I have a clear preference for the flamboyant Landsknecht fashion (see my other blog), he and some of his companions were a must-have.


The Orc is the first miniature of a warband for our Mordheim games. Already have a nice (I think) background story for them - not quite state-of-the-art regarding recent Games Workshop fluff, but I don't really care about that. Still a fan of that wound up 4th/5th edition stuff, you know...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails