Friday, March 15, 2013

To conquer new frontiers

'tis been a while since the last post, but be assured, it served a purpose. For about five years I have been scheming and struggling to conquer Lead Mountain and shared my efforts via this blog. Of course, on my way uphill I've encountered various other base camps and fellow mountaineers. And so, even if mountaineering at "Big L" is a lonesome business where you are, after all, down to yourself, it's a much nicer prospect to share your stove with some like-minded people back in the camp. Therefore, I will join forces with two comrades, namely Lt. Hazel and Doc Remington, both savvy alpinists themselves (and very amiable guys, but don't tell them!). The first tents have been raised, and I think there's some tea brewed up already, so we'd like to invite you to pay our new base camp a visit, over

At the Mountains of Lead


Okay, in plain language, what does it mean to the CLM blog? Essentially, from now on new stuff will be posted exclusively under the new address. This blog will become dormant, but no pics or articles will be removed whatsoever. It is with a tear in the eye that I say goodbye, but at the same time I'm very excited. The three of us have put quite some thought into this joint venture, and we're aiming to bring you better and more regular content, easily accessible on one single website.

Therefore, I hope you'll join us over there and keep supporting me and my friends by subscribing, commenting or even just visiting our new site.

Thanks a lot for your time, and see you At the Mountains of Lead!

2 comments:

Dalauppror said...

Very nice indeed, just one place to follow 3 greate painters progress of climbing the Mountains of Lead !!!

I will follow your expedition closely and I hope that we will meet at the journy to the top,:)

Best regards Michael

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

No way I'll pass up following the new blog with 3 fantastic painters teaming up!

Christopher

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails